Founded in 2008 and incorporated in Australia and The Netherlands, Rock Financial Advisory assists Corporates over a range of assignments:
Debt Raising and Project Finance : Over 2016-2020 we have worked with Corporates to assist them raise >A$1bn of debt across senior, subordinate, ECA and asset leasing. Clients engage us as they require specialist debt raising assistance ie, in RFA the client can “rent a deal team” : we can execute the complete process, from start to financial close, leaving the client free to focus on the wider project. RFA is staffed by ex Investment Bankers : we’ve had >40 years combined lending experience- so we already know the questions Credit will ask.
We also provide other services (which may have no financing, or sale or acquisition involved), which fall under Corporate & Transaction Support, and cover a wide range of roles, from financial modelling to report writing – some listed below:
– Project feasibility studies / writing some or all chapters of marketing material/ offering documentation : from PFS to BFS to DFS to Information Memorandum
– Contract review and due diligence i.e. Technical, Legal, Engineering, Market, Insurance, Risk, Social Governance & Environmental, FX, Hedging, etc
– Creating presentations for, and presenting to Board/ Management/ Investors/ Stakeholders
– Investor Relations role / being the contact point for questions from external stakeholders
– Assisting in one or a few elements of a larger transaction if that’s all the client requires.
Financial Modelling & Audit : Some of our assignments are pure modelling, and for a variety of end uses : Buying/ Selling/ Borrowing/Lending/ Valuations, or simply assisting Corporates arrive at correct forecast cashflows. We can “start from scratch” i.e. build a new model, or re-build an existing model. We also complete model audits. Across all assignments, the common element is that clients wants us to uncomplicate the numbers, and present them with a financial model that is easy to use and delivers the correct outputs.
We work across all industries, and have expertise in Resources, Infrastructure & Energy.