The financial model is sometimes only a small element of the wider transaction / project / business- or there are many tasks that must be completed before the modelling begins. We have assisted clients with such tasks, some examples as follows:
- Writing all stages of the offering documentation : from PFS (Preliminary Feasability study) to BFS (Bankable Feasability Study), the Information Memorandum
- Reviewing documentation (DD, Legal, engineering, technical, market, risk, FX, etc), interrogating such documentation, and reporting on such to management
- Creating presentations for, and presenting to Board, Management or Investors
- Writing or reviewing risk matrices/ risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans
- Investor Relations role / being the contact point for questions from external stakeholders and responsible for all information disseminated externally
To see how we have helped clients before, please visit this page.
Amsterdam based (de Ruijterkade 112E, 1011AB) and serving all of Europe
All enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 6 2983 2003
The founder of Rock Financial Modelling, Emma McPherson will be happy to explain our services.