- Price: We invite you to compare the cost of our courses to other Australian and global trainers- we are substantially less. We have less overhead costs, which we pass on to our clients.
- Other Trainers choose us ! RFM was sub-contracted by Euromoney plc (training division) to deliver training in “Financial Modelling for M&A” to a class of 20 bankers in Hong Kong
- Not just trainers: We complete consulting assignments as well, having to solve complex mathematical problems , and we bring such solutions to our curricula.
- Past Experience: We don’t teach from a text book: all our trainers have worked on complex Excel models in consulting assignments or former banking lives, thus we have learnt many tips, tricks and short-cuts in Excel to get the numbers correct-and fast, which we now teach to our students.
- Relevant Experience: Some training companies offer courses in fields they have no experience in, whereas we have experience in what we teach. Pertinent to our Mining Valuation course, in 2011/2013 we completed over USD $4b of valuations for mining companies.
- Not just numbers: RFM trainers have had past banking roles in client coverage / origination and credit analysis / risk, not just modelling, thus we explain the logic / reasons behind the numbers as well. Only two of our courses are pure Excel (Advanced Excel and Financial Modelling)- our other courses include theory as well i.e. qualitative as well as quantitative.
- Simplicity: Our clear method of teaching and the repeated examples you will do, will make even the most complicated formulae simple to construct.
- Free services for Corporate/ Group training: free pre-course testing to assess the level of Excel: we want to teach your staff new abilities – not what they already know. Post the training, we offer a free service of testing : attendees tend to focus more if they know they will be tested post the training- at a random date! These two services ensure your training $ goes further : better ROI.
- Experienced Trainers: We don’t employ uni graduates (no offence – as we were all graduates once!) thus in our courses your trainer will have worked in the sector they are teaching.