Project Finance: Energy, Infrastructure, Renewables & Mining
We have a specialisation in these sectors, with some examples below. More than modelling: We can assist in all facets of the transaction from origination to financial close : modelling, due diligence review, terms sheet and documentation, debt raising and investor facing roles.
- Infrastructure: worked on the winning bid for construction of the largest hospital in Western Australia, (Fiona Stanley hospital)
- Resources: a one month audit and rebuild of a financial model for a gold mine in South Africa.
- Infrastructure & Resources & Project Finance: WICET coal terminal application, modelling and project financing of coal mines owned by Aquila Resources
- Resources: training in valuation provided to Glencore analysts at their global HQ in Zug, Switzerland
- Infrastructure: 6 months bid modelling for the (2009 proposed) Sydney Metro Underground train
- Resources: 7 months at BHP Mitsubishi Alliance conducting valuations on met. coal mines in Bowen bBsin, Australia
- Resources: 8 months at Terra Energy, modelling & DD re their Mongolian met. coal mines, based in Brisbane & Mongolia
- Infrastructure, Energy and Project Finance: 2 years at Adani in Australia, working on the largest coal mine & rail infra. project in Australia, and financing of.
- Renewables: worked on the financing of Adani’s solar projects in Australia
- Some of our clients shown below – to view the specific assignment, please visit this page.
In addition to the above clients, the founder of Rock Financial Modelling, Emma McPherson previously worked in the Project Finance departments of Bank of America and then BNP Paribas, on the following transactions, and thus brings to our clients a wide knowledge base across various sectors.