1) Financial Models: We Build them, we Fix them, we Audit them -all Industries
2) Complete transaction Support: More than Modelling – we can assist across the entire transaction cycle
3) Project Finance: Energy, Infrastructure, Renewables & Resources
Our European base is in Amsterdam, and in Asia-Pacific, Sydney, Australia.
In Europe we are based on the Continent, with European staff, hence you can hire local staff who speak your language (native European speakers) who will come and work from your office, or work remotely- whatever suits the client.
The assignment could be a 2 day cashflow build, a 3 month debt raising exercise or a 2 year construction project with complex engineering and other DD reports- whatever your needs we have the people for you. Some of our assignments have nil modelling and are more DD and documentation review or Investor facing roles.
Within modelling, the common element is that clients ask us to “uncomplicate” the numbers and create for them a clear, easy-to-use model. Our clients are not Excel experts: they range from geologists to bankers to engineers, thus we aim to keep the model as simple as possible.
|Type of Consulting Service we perform||Purpose of Models we create|
Can you afford NOT to have a professional financial model constructed?
Below are some of the ways we can assist companies:
- Do you have a pile of due diligence (historical and forecasts), old models full of mistakes and badly formatted, and 5 people with different ideas on the way forward? We’ll spend time with all stakeholders to understand the transaction, provide guidance on the best way forward, and hand you back a model that performs all your required calculations and is easy to use and navigate.
- Do you require a new financial model built to evaluate whether to proceed with a new project, acquisition, or divestment?
- Do you require a model to cover all phases of your product/project lifecycle? At inception, we will discuss with you the exact purpose of the model- thus ensuring our initial design caters for future data and user-needs as well.
- Are your valuations correct? Or have you overpaid for an asset, or sold for too low? If you don’t understand the mathematics of finance, call someone who does.
- Do you require a professional model to take to financiers? The data might be 100% correct but if the banker can’t locate the key data easily, they may end up confused i.e. no finance.
- Why employ a full-time financial modeler when you only need such analysis occasionally? Call us and we can come for 6 days or 6 months.